If you play with a fraudulent website and your numbers are connected, forget about any payment. Take a large box of napkins and scream. So how to check if a site is legal? Asking common sense questions is very helpful.
- a) Was it sent by someone who knows and has already played through this site? Do you have positive evidence that this person is reliable?
- b) How long has the site been online?
- c) What does the WHOIS site say about the site?
- d) Are there any negative reviews about the site?
This is easy to verify: go to Google search (or your favorite search engine) and enter the name of the lottery site that you want to check and add the following: + overview to the query line. The results are likely to be numerous like in bakkt. If there are too many negative reviews or no results, find another online lottery service provider.
Playing online also has some advantages:
1) No need to leave with cash
2) Do not travel back and forth
3) You can play in groups
4) If you mean other players, you can end up playing for nothing
5) If you find many customers who play regularly, you can make money
6) You can create a common jackpot with several players and play large amounts or larger combinations.
In addition, if you want to increase your chances of not playing at birthdays, everyone does it, and if these numbers come out, there will be so many winners that the bank divorces above the win, which makes it worthwhile.