It is a process by which t-shirts are printed with various logos, texts, and designs. T-shirt uniform printing is what adds charm and uniqueness. Without it, the product is just a blank piece of clothing.
Fame and evolution
Ever since its advent, the process has gained much popularity, with hip hop and pop culture becoming significant worldwide. Schools also play an important role in the popularization of t shirt uniform printing.
Varying kinds of process
- Screen printing: This is one of the most common methods used for high-quality products. It is cheap, reliable, and classic.
- Direct to a garment: Commonly known as DTG, it includes a special kind of machine which directly prints on the blank garment.
- Dye Sublimation: It is suitable for light shirts and fabrics. A liquid dye is used in this technique and made to dry on the cloth.
- Heat Press Printing: It is easy and quick yet, not the best of its kind. It is done by heat pressing the subject to be printed.
- Vinyl Cutting: In this method, special soft fabrics are cut into shapes or designs and transferred on the shirt using its special machine.
What makes it significant?
In a world full of multinational brands, teams, and organizations, the need for uniformed signature design is imminent. Be it to print the logo of a particular brand, a revolutionary pattern of artwork, a symbol of a dance group, or a motivational quote, this process of garment customization is always required.